H.R.3755 - Women's Health Protection Act of 2021 would have legalized abortion on demand until birth throughout the United States, even in states that already have reasonable limitation laws on abortion in place.
. HR 3755 would:
- Makes every state a late-term abortion state
- Bans states from stopping gruesome dismemberment abortion
- Parents would not know, or have any say over, if their daughter has an abortion
- Allows mail-order abortions without an in-person visit and prescribed by a doctor outside the state or country
- Bans informed consent provisions to ensure mothers have access to counseling and information about abortion complications
- Bans reflection periods establishing time between the counseling or ultrasound and abortion
- Bans laws prohibiting discriminatory abortions on the basis of race, sex, or diagnosis of a disability like Down syndrome
- Bans laws to prevent coerced abortion
- Bans conscience protections laws that protect the religious freedom rights of healthcare professionals to not participate in abortion
H.R. 3755 passed the US House of Representatives on 9/24/2021 218-211 with only one Democrat voting against it and not one Republican voting for it.
The Republicans in US Senate saved the day and millions of innocent vulnerable lives on 2/28/22 with a NO vote of 48-46. Praise God!!