SENTINEL INTELLIGENCE SERVICES, LLC
LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.
October the 29th, 2021
THE FOLLOWING SUPPLEMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR EVERYONE. THE #2 RECOMMENDATIONS ACTUALLY HELP DETOX AND REPAIR DAMAGES (KNOWN AND UNKNOWN) TO THOSE WHO'VE HAD THE JAB. THERE ARE VARIOUS OTHER SUPPLEMENTS THAT COULD BE ADDED TO THESE, BUT IT’S A GOOD START.
- FOR EVERYONE (If you've had the Jab, haven't had the Jab, or are around those who've had the Jab)
Take Daily, in These Amounts:
- Vitamin C - 5,000-10,000mg (Work your way up to those amounts (so no loose stools); a good form is powdered Sodium Ascorbate)
- Zinc - 100mg
- Magnesium - 500mg
- Selenium - 200mcg
- Vitamin D3 - 5,000-10,000mg
- IF YOU'VE GOTTEN THE JAB - THESE ARE ESSENTIAL TO ADD TO THE ABOVE, DAILY:
- Apple Pectin Powder, 700 mg 2X per day, for 6 Months
- B Complex (especially containing B12 & B9) - Very important to Protect, Repair and Rebuild Your Heart (Among many other damages, the Jab is known to cause Myocarditis, which is the swelling and damaging of the heart tissue)
- IF YOU'D LIKE TO TAKE IVERMECTIN AND/OR HCQ AS A PREVENTATIVE:
- Ivermectin - 12mg, once weekly
- HCQ - 300mg, once weekly
If you have trouble getting the Ivermectin or HCQ, let me know, I know some online sites where you can easily source them. Many of us have already been taking some of the above. I was happy to get this information from Dr. Ardis, on exactly what amounts to take, and how often.
Jean Rice, RN, BS/BA
Healthcare Consultant, LLC | PO Box 30983 | Phoenix, AZ 85046-0983
Disclaimer: This is for information purposes only. By providing the information and/or articles attached to this email or educational information contained herein, we are not diagnosing, treating, curing, mitigating, or preventing any type of disease or medical condition. Before beginning any type of conventional, natural, or integrative treatment protocol or regimen, it is advisable to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.
LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.
Protective Intelligence and Assessment Specialist
Consultant at Behavioral Analysis and Threat Assessment
Private-Sector Intelligence Analyst
U.S. Border Intelligence Group
Association For Intelligence Officers
Association of Threat Assessment Professionals – Arizona ATAP
International Association Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts